Freedom is Be YOU.
Cultivate a face mask in a deemed light.
Mask, Frantic with anxiety behind the smile,
The frustrating anger behind gentleman's style.
So much more than I can carry,
I can't understand, Why is everything so heavy?
The loudest kid is silent, behind the social fear,
How can I wash my dusty freedom layer?
Take a bath, Go to the bedroom with a stress.
I know what is like to be silenced,
And I know what is like to feel alone.
Alone, Plug Speakers, Music, dance, My savior things.
feel so light, so thin, I realized all I was weighted.
A heavy mask on my face, all I carried.
Mask with fake emotions, fake smile, Fake voice,
And a fake dream.
Now, I just pulled it off.
Feel the freedom,
It worth a risk,
Ohh I mean it,
Charged my brainless wires again.
Someone in me lost in a gentle man's game
The game never changed
This is the moment, I drive myself crazy,
Thinking everything's about me.
I.....
I am an Ambivert, A Social gentleman outside,
A crazy Kid inside, this is a safe place, no judgmental, Nothing.
I feel the freedom,
I, ME MYSELF, All words get high on me.
I feel ME
Finally.
Living with yourself is the toughest part.
when you realize your mistakes and When you feel proud of your success.
But its the craziest part and then Finally I realized,
The Freedom.
Freedom is to express your feelings,
freedom is in your thoughts.
No Matter if you are a girl or a boy,
No matter if you are a child, handicapped or Gay,
No matter if you are White or Black,
No matter if someone talks behind your back,
The only matters you enjoy the fullest in your day.
Freedom is a feel to feel to be with you,
Freedom Is me,
freedom from the burden,
freedom from the insults,
Freedom from the puppet world,
Ignite the fire, burn out that Heavy mask
Rigid and so Cold.
Freedom is BE YOU.

Comments
Post a Comment